Public Policy Strategy and Research
Through their daily work, many organizations develop a knowledge bank that – with a surprisingly small investment of time and resources – can be leveraged to create reports, infographics, and other tools for public education and advocacy. When paired with proper communication strategies, these become the catalysts for system change.
For organizations already engaged in advocacy, having the proper research and documentation lends credibility – credibility that can lead to influential relationships with policymakers. For those actively lobbying, bill analysis and legislative strategy pave the way for action.
- Research and drafting of policy papers/white papers
- Bill analysis
- Legislative strategy for public policy objectives
- Electoral and campaign-related research
- Production of fact sheets, talking points, committee questions, sign-on letters, op-eds, etc.
- Relationship mapping and coalition-building
Get prepped and get ready to make a lasting impact.